2008-01-07

New year...new directions

Well, I'm at Discover West at the moment contemplating starting my own business! Tarryn and I went through the figures and some fairly detailed thoughts and it looks like we're actually able to get things going.

The biggest problem is the initial funding. We need close to $500K for a safe start, but probably could manage on a little less if we needed to.

So look out world, I'm going to become a boss! q:)

Anyhow, I just hope that when I am the boss, that I remember all the shitty things that my previous bosses did which caused me to hate them an move on, so that I don't do them to my employees.

My business is going to focus on IT related products and services, but this time I'll have all my time to devote to it therefore we should stand a better chance of success. I know I can do it. I believe in myself, but as a normal human being, I'm scared of the potential failure.

In the end it's only potential to fail, whereas there is also the same potential to succeed. I'll be focusing on the later, trust me!

No comments: